Thursday, September 22, 2005

Silencing god

I had a little chat with God today

Me: go to hell
God: What makes you so angry?
Me: because of god
God: Good reason. That is something I haven't heard of.
Me: then you have no common sense
God: I don't know if I have a common sense.
I have a plan for a robot body.
Me: you suck
God: A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists.
Me: youre right, but god sucks
God: I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.
Me: cos youre stupid
God: Are all cos me stupid?
Me: can you even try to make sense?
God: How old are you? What are the ingredients?
Me: as expected, you dont make any sense like god

He couldnt respond to that final line i said. Guess i managed to silence god.


Maybe you should repent to god too.
  • iGod

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    u really too free man, play such a funny game! ><

    -Nix

    10:01 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    i saw my fr's results, looked quite interesting so i gave it a shot..

    doesnt take alot of time to type a few lines what... i dont play it over and over again.

    5:50 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home