Monday, September 12, 2005

here goes nothing...

Recently i realised that almost everyone i know has a blog. I've never been a big fan of the idea of blogging, but suddenly i realised that it was a very good way to keep in contact with friends, especially those whom i dont get to meet everyday anymore. As i'm a rather passive guy, i dont actively call up or look up my friends whom i don't meet everyday anymore. Thus i realised that the best way to keep in touch with each other is in a half-passive way, by reading their blogs, and by letting them read mine (though i wonder how many actually would... >.<) I hope that people reading this who know me, and have a blog, will kindly tell me their blog address... but, of course, if you're not interested in maintaining any kinda relationship or contact with me you can simply ignore this.

My dream is to do a blog like http://masamania.com, BUT i know that such a task is beyond me ^^; I dont really have an idea how i want my blog to be like, or how or what exactly would i want to blog about yet. Nor am I a good nor an interesting writer. And this is also my first attempt at blogging. I wonder how many people i would bore to death, or bore away with this blog. You have been warned ^_^



Well to start off...

This is a personality test i took sometime ago. Which i think describes me better than i could do myself.

あなたは かなり 個人主義のようです。
自分は自分 人は人 という割り切りが はっかりしていて 人にクールな印象をあたえてます。
友達関係も べたべたとつきあわず ある程度 距離をおいて つきあってしまいます。
そのせいか 回りの人には どこか つかみ所の無いひとと思われているかも知れません。
あなたは ときどき そんな自分を 寂しい と思うでしょうが 寂しいのは みんな同じです。
人は みな さみしいのだ。 あなたは いつか きっと そうさとることでしょう。
そして 涙を流しますが そのあなたの涙を 誰も見ることはありません。
なぜなら あなたは 根っからの いっぴき狼だからです。


as for those who dont know japanese this is my feeble attempt at a translation...

you are quite a self centered person.
you strongly differentiate "self" from "others" as very seperate entities, and you might often appear as "cool" or "distanced".
you often leave abit of distance between you and your friends.
maybe because of that people might not really understand or know you well.
sometimes you might feel lonely because of this.
but surely someday you will understand that everyone in this world lonely all the same.
and you might cry, but no one will see those tears of yours.
because you are a lonewolf by nature.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your personality results is just like what I'm feeling right now... (-.-)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Roger A. Tetrahart said...

Tell you ah, you got that kind of cool cool rebel look loh. Think it could be quite accurate. hahah....

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally can see your blog!
hahaz, you're cool lahz, but quite crappy when you really open up! hahaz...

--nixxy

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my heart cries... every night

6:31 AM  
Blogger shuying said...

hmm...
sometimes its helpful to open up a bit :)
wounds (if theres any) wld heal faster then

nice blog!! gonna b a great fan of ur blog :p

7:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for your kind words!

so touched...

but that sounds like a white lie lol

8:02 AM  
Blogger Roger A. Tetrahart said...

found another 'personality' test from a fren. See if still accuarate or not. :p

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test102.aspx

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home